Guided Trail Run at Brockholes Nature Reserve
Saturday 19th January
- Venue/Location: Brockholes Nature Reserve, Preston
- Doors: 10:00 till 12:00 (Last entry: 10:15)
- Min Age: 18
New for 2019, our Guided Trail Runs are perfect for anyone keen to start trail running or progress from a 5k.
Who's Going to This?
Lineup and Details for Guided Trail Run
A Brockholes Guided Trail Run is perfect for anyone who's keen to start trail running or looking to progress from a 5k.
It’s relaxed and easy going with a mix of walking up the hills, jogging and running and the distance is around 7.5km.
Everyone will be guided along a well-planned route which takes in some of the best features of our nature reserve. The focus will be on having fun and enjoying the social group atmosphere. It's not a race and those who find the pace easy must be happy to accommodate any slower runners and to go no faster than the lead guide.
The run will be led by the experienced and ever friendly 'Love Trail Running’ team. They've been guiding a range of abilities on their unique trail running events for years, so we're super happy they've agreed to get involved and guide our trail runs.
Outline of the morning
- 10:00 am Meet and greet in our Restaurant on our floating Visitor Village.You will need to complete a registration form on arrival and provide us with your car registration number.
- 10.30 am Run starts
- 11.45 am (approx.) Run finishes
- 12.00 noon - grab a hot or cold drink in the Restaurant before departing at your leisure
What to wear/bring
- Running clothing appropriate for the weather conditions of the day.
- Trail shoes are advisable but not essential.
- Warm/dry clothes to change into.
- No dogs
- No under 18’s
Tickets include free parking for the full day, a hot drink and the services and support of the Love Trail Running Team.
Brockholes Nature Reserve
Preston New Road, Samlesbury
Phone: 01772 872 000
The event information, content and images shown have been provided by the event promoter. If you wish to report an issue with this event please click here: Report issue with event