Stargazing at Brockholes -SOLD OUT at Brockholes Nature Reserve
Friday 11th October
- Venue/Location: Brockholes Nature Reserve, Preston
- Doors: 19:45 till 22:00 (Last entry: 20:00)
- Min Age: 8
Come and experience an unforgettable night under the stars at Brockholes!
Who's Going to This?
Lineup and Details for Stargazing at Brockholes -SOLD OUT
Come and experience an unforgettable night under the Moonlight and stars at Brockholes!
Robert Ince will be your guide taking you on an incredible journey through the constellations and along the Milky Way, while also showing you how to find all sorts of heavenly objects for yourself. He will try and show some of the skies wonders through powerful telescopes and binoculars and will attempt to answer your questions on life, the universe and everything!
Robert will tell you more about how we need to protect dark skies and show startling images and videos of the objects we hope to see when we go outside, weather permitting. But even if the weather does not co-operate there still will be colourful talks, videos and hands on help with telescopes, together with friendly advice on how to get started in this wonderful hobby.
ADVANCED BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL. CLICK HERE TO BOOK
- Be quick as this is always a popular event!
- Wrap up warm - night time stargazing can be cold, bring binoculars if you have them and also a torch.
- Come dressed for the weather wearing warm clothing and sturdy footwear.
- This event is only suitable for children aged 8+ who are able to sit and listen to a speaker.
- The ticket price includes free parking and hot drinks and biscuits.
- Meet on the floating Visitor Village ready for a prompt start.
Brockholes Nature Reserve
Preston New Road, Samlesbury
Phone: 01772 872 000
The event information, content and images shown have been provided by the event promoter. If you wish to report an issue with this event please click here: Report issue with event